Friday, September 25, 2020

Design Awesome Animal Logo











About:

Hi there,
Welcome to my animal logo gig!


I'm an artist who has experienced in design graphic for 5 years. I experienced in logo design and branding in adobe photoshop. I'm so glad if I could help you in logo design and branding projects.


How to order?


  • choose which package you want to order
  • Place your order
  • Tell what you need / requirements on ordering process
  • I will make professional and awesome animal logo for you


So, what are you waiting for?



LET'S ORDER NOW!!


NOTE: If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me first




Kindest Regard,




Warung_Seni1

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The quality and precision on these logos and designs are incredible. Never thought I’d find something of this quality on this platform like this.

Seller's Response:

thank you mate 😃

Seller's Response:

Great service. Got exactly what I wanted with my original design. Thank you

Seller's Response:

you're welcome mate 😊

Seller's Response:

The seller was able to get this done as advertised with revisions quickly addressed.




No comments:

Post a Comment